CLASSROOM DISCIPLINE PLAN
LINDSAY VOCAL MUSIC
The function of the choir is to promote quality education, confidence through performance and personal growth. The vehicle for achieving this is positive, focused classroom rehearsal. This plan is designed to eliminate distractions and allow concentration on task.
1. Respect the persons and property of others.
2. Follow instructions promptly.
3. Eliminate distractions.
1. Dispose of trash properly
2. Sheet music returned to proper place
b. Food, drink, or gum
1. Water bottles are allowed
c. Make-up and grooming items
4. Give priority to rehearsals and performances.
FIRST INFRACTION Verbal warning
SECOND INFRACTION Detention or theme or push-ups
THIRD INFRACTION Referral to principal and a call to parents