Important Summer School Information
1. The dates May 17- June10th.
2. The schedule will run Monday through Thursday, May 31st there will be no school.
3. Classes start at 8:30and are dismissed at 11:30. No student should be to school before 8:00 a.m. Breakfast will be provided at 8:00 and lunch will be provided at 11:30.
4. Students can be dropped off and picked up in the bus parking lot. Students can enter and exit through the West hallway door, nearest the cafeteria. This is the door the bus riders come into the building through.
5. Encouraging your child to make the most of this opportunity, can ensure steps to critical success.
6. Please continue reading with your child daily. This will give them enriched opportunities to maintain and grow their reading skills.
You may contact the school for any questions or to enroll your child in summer school at 405-756-3131. The menu can be found on the app or in the document section on the school's website.